We need YOUR support
Vinters Valley Nature Reserve is NOT run by any council, but by a group of dedicated local volunteers, who have formed a registered charity called the “Vinters Valley Park Trust”. To keep the nature reserve open, as a space for the whole community to enjoy we need your money
You can financially support the nature reserve in a number of ways:
|Becoming a “Friend of the Reserve” by paying a monthly donation|
Please click here to find out more information about how to become a friend and requestan join form
|Adopt one of our bird boxes|
Please click here to find out more information about how to adopt a bird box and requestan adopt form
|Sponsor one of our bat boxes|
Please click here to find out more information about how to sponsor a bat box and
request an sponsor form
|Adopt one of our magnificent trees|
Please click here to find out more information on how to adopt a tree and request an
Other ways to donate
Raise donations for Vinters Valley Park Trust
No cost, no catch – raise free donations every time you shop online.
We’ve teamed up with easyfundraising, to give Vinters Valley Park Trust the chance to raise fundes by people shopping online.
Easyfundraising is the UK’s biggest retail fundraising platform connecting over 1 million supporters with 100,000 good causes.
A donation is collected every time people connected with the trust shop online, for everything from fashion and groceries to hotels and insurance.
This is a completely free and highly effective way for the trust to raise money which we can invest into the upkeep of the reserve
It’s really simple to get started. All you have to do is:
- Vist the Vinters Valley Park Truyst Easyfundraising page
- Sign up for free!
- Get shopping – your donations will be collected by easyfundraising and automatically sent to Vinters Valley Park Trust
Below is a link to a YouTube video, explaining about Easyfundraising:
You can also support Vinters Valley Part Trust\The Nature Reserve by using the Charities Aid Foundation website (CAF). You can give money, via the CAF website, either as a one off dontation or set up a standing order via a CAF Charity account.
Please follow the steps below (on the CAF website) to dontate:
- Log onto the CAF website: www.cafonline.org
- On the main home page, of the CAF website, you will see a Donate to a charity button (example below of the button). Click on the button to be taken to a search page
- Under the Find a charity, you will find a search box. Please enter Vinters Valley Park Trust CIO and the click on the Search button.
(example below of the search box and button)
- Under the search results you should see Vinters Valley Park Trust CIO
(example below of the search results)
- Click on the Vinters Valley Park Trust CIO link to be taken to our dontate page, on the CAF website
- After clicking on the Vinters Valley Park Trust CIO link, you should be taken to the Vinters Valley Park Trust CIO page.
- Click on the Dontate to this charity button, to begin your dontation
(example below of the search results and Donate to this charity button)
- The CAF website, will then allow you to select from three options, to make a donation to us.
- You can register for a CAF account, pay by debit or credit card or use PayPal
(example below of the Make a Donation options on the CAF website)
The CAF dontate system is operated by them, and Vinters Valley Park Trust and any of its committee members are not responsible for the CAF system.
If you are an AmazonSmile customer, you can now support Vinters Valley Park Trust CIO in the Amazon shopping app on your Android device! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations.
- If you have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, open the App on your Android device.
- View Settings and select AmazonSmile.
- Follow the in App instructions to complete the process.
If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, update your App. Click here for instructions.
AmazonSmile is not currently available for iOS users
If you enjoy visiting the nature reserve please help by contributing to it’s upkeep
Thank you for your support