The law requires you to be in control of your dog(s) at all times. Out of control includes: injuring or attacking someone or their pet, or making someone worried that they or their pet might be injured.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs and use the bins provided.
- Owners must be able to view and be in control of their dogs at all times.
- Dogs who are aggressive, or bark incessantly, are to be controlled or removed.
- Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their dogs.
- You should limit the number of dogs you walk at any one time to meet the above requirements.
- Use of the nature reserve is at your own risk.
*** A reminder that professional dog walkers are not permitted in this nature reserve ***