Vinters Valley Park Trust
Vinters Valley Nature Reserve is your local wildlife oasis tucked away between the Vinters Park and Grove Green housing estates and also close to Vinters Community School.
- Leave the M20 at junction 7 and take the exit onto the A249 (signposted Maidstone West)
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Bearsted Road (signposted Bearsted, Crematorium).
- Follow Bearsted Road to the next roundabout. Take the 3rd exit onto New Cut Road
- At the next roundabout go straight over (2nd exit). Follow New Cut Road to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Lodge Road (no through road)
- You have arrived at Vinters Valley Nature Reserve. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Please park in Lodge Road. When parking please avoid blocking any entrances or gates. Thank you.
Please click here to download the map and how to reach us instruction.
Please click here to download the reserve map (found on the notice boards within the reserve) in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat).
Please click here to download the reserve map (found on the notice boards within the reserve) in JPG format (Picture and should open in Microsoft Paint, Photoshop or Windows Picture Viewer etc).
The map and how to reach us instructions file is around 180kb. The reserve map, PDF version, is around 474kb and the reserve map, JPG version (Picture) is around 670kb. All should download in less than a minute on a broadband connection.
To view or download certain files on this page, you will require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.