A cookie (internet cookie/browser cookie) is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, that is stored in your internet browser.
The Vinters Valley Nature Reserve website uses the following cookies:
wordpress_test_cookie – The text ‘WP Cookie check’ A session cookie, deleted when you close your web browser. WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.
cookie_notice_accepted – Records that cookie notice has been accepted
Further information about cookies including how to manage and delete them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
Vinters Valley Park Trust Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) Charity No. 1169118
Data Protection – Privacy Notice
The Vinters Valley Park Trust (Registered Charity No. 1169118) is required to provide this privacy statement as part it its data protection policy under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal information referred to in this statement could be names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and bank account details.
- We at Vinters Valley Park Trust (Trust) take your privacy seriously. We will only ask you for personal information to enable us to collect financial donations from you (including information allowing us to claim Gift Aid) and/or to provide you with news from the reserve and information about future events. You must give us your express consent to hold this data. News and other information about the reserve will be communicated to you by means of email or post, or if relevant by telephone.
- Your personal information will only be collected by designated authorised persons associated with the Trust.
- We will not share your information with anyone or any other organisation without your express consent.
You have the right to ask what data we hold about you.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time (“right to be forgotten”). If you wish all or part of your personal information held by us to be permanently or temporarily removed please write to the Secretary to the Trustees at Vinters Valley Park Trust, The Lodge, Lodge Road, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5EH. Once the request to remove your data from our systems is implemented we will no longer hold that data and we will not be able to contact you. Any changes will be implemented without undue delay.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office) if you feel that your data has been mishandled.