Please note the route is not suitable for push chairs
Please follow these directions to reach the Netley Meadow Feeding Station from Lodge Road:
- Walk through the Lodge Road entrance
- Go past the History notice board on your left, until you reach a crossroads
- Take the path straight on (goes along the edge of a field towards the Lime Tree Avenue. A Lake sign is on the fence) and follow along until the path comes to another crossroads.
- At the crossroads, follow the path around the wall
- Take the path heading up onto MacGrory’s Path (on the right)
- Follow the path (MacGrory’s Path) along until you reach the next crossroads
- At the crossroads, taken the path down the steps (Called Middle Steps and has a Main Valley arrow at the top of the path)
- Walk over the wooden bridge. You are now at the Valley Floor crossroads.
- Take the path up to Netley Meadow (Arrow as Netley Exit)
- Go past the first path on your right (to Netley Meadow) and then take the second path on your right
- Follow the path into Netley Meadow
- Continue along the path. Just up the slope of the path, look to your left for a fence
- Follow the path to the fence area. You have reached the Netley Meadow Feeding Station